Sunday, January 8, 2012

Upate -

Hi Everyone, just wanted to give ya’ll an update on me and WISH YA’LL  A HAPPY NEW YEAR! This Holiday Season was trying for many reasons, but we got through it. My roommate (Chaoz) and I went to pick up his little Munchkin, my God-Daughter (Audrey) for Xmas! It was a super long trip (8 hours one way), but it was nice to have Munchkin home for Christmas!

      Xmas in Florida required no coat!
                 Picking up & Dropping off in Atlanta it was beyond cold..

On the road to other things! So with the bitter sweet  taste of the holidays still in our mouths we have moved into the New Year! I’m not sure if I’m excited about this one or not… I’m having a bit of the Seasonal Depression Blues so everything just looks a bit askew…

However, Chaoz & I start back to school tomorrow! It’s been a long winter break and I wish it was longer… *sigh* but we’re still excited to be getting back to it…
Anyway, wish us some luck, and I’ll try to get some posts going on… I’ve seen a bunch of kewlness lately that I would love to share.. !

Also here's some Xmas Pics!







No comments:

Post a Comment