Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 2

Photobucket 

Alright... Well it's Day 2 & I'm still in the Game. Yeaaaa Boiii..! Of course.. I generally make it through Day 2 all the way to Day 4 or 5, and THEN I throw it all away to stuff myself with some good ass chinese food. There's this chinese place here in tha 'Ville and we avoided going there like the plague for a year after we moved here because it's in an old Burger King and named David's... (I know right... kinda strange..) but one day we took a chance and went there, and OMFG - Brevard County Chinese will never be the same. First of all they don't have a buffet so you KNOW it's good. Everything is made fresh to order and you never have to wait more than ten minutes.. The sushi is.... 

Okay, Okay.. I'm digressing. I'm trying to sit here and focus on the weight loss... but all I can think about is David's. I'm FUCKING REALLY hungry. Alright.. So I pretty much stayed on the plan for Day 1. I kept my calories at about 1600 and my sleep eating was minimal. Yes, I did sleep eat... I ate a half bag of veggie stix, one chocolate covered marshmallow, and three bites of banana cream pie. *sigh* I know.. not perfect.. but I'm still in the game and thats what matters, right... right.. ?

Alright.. So I'm going to change my pj's and walk the dog... that seems to get me going in a right direction. I have fresh Creme Brulee coffee in the french press and I have to start thinking about breakfast... Oh.. the horror. I'm not a super breakfast type of person.. I much prefer to eat lasagna than breakfast food. So.. I'm going to have to figure that one out. I'm planning a weigh in on on Sunday, just to check but I'm pretty certain I will not have lost any weight by then.. One can hope tho. 

Also... I will be adding more pictures of my progress later.. My f-in camera's battery charger is lost... *sigh*

Onward...  

No comments:

Post a Comment